Main areas of activity
“NPO “RIVS” activity in automation sphere is oriented to equipment operation efficiency and quality improvement,technological parameters improvement for beneficiating production.
We execute the whole range of works on equipping of beneficiating production with automation systems: inspection, designing, development and manufacturing of nonstandard equipment, installation, adjusting and commissioning of automation objects.
Branches of activities:
• Designing of both local systems of automated control and technological parameters regulation and complex automatic process control systems (APCS) of separate production stages and units in general.
• Automation system delivery together with technological equipment or customized on a turnkey basis, including works on equipment selection, manufacturing, installation, adjusting, commissioning, and specialist training.
• Automation system modeling and specialist training in our training centre on the digital/analog stand.
• Equipment delivery to solve problems of
- ore size control in flow
- materials weighing on conveyor
- liquid and bulk products level control
- liquid and gaseous products flow rate measurement
- temperature measurement for medium and elements of process equipment
- liquid and gaseous products pressure measurement
- pulp physical and chemical parameters measurement (pH, oxidation – reduction potential, ion residual concentrations)
- pulp density measurement
- ores and concentrates moisture measurement in the flow
- liquid and gaseous products flow control (shutoff and control valves)
- reagents and flocculants dosing
- selection, delivery, preparation of samples for the analysis and express analysis of ore and dressing products
• Technical support
• Servicing and warranty maintenance
Our company has leading position among domestic companies working in beneficiation processes automation sphere due to high engineering and technological capacities of its qualified specialists and wide-spread network of partners, including designers and suppliers of automation equipment made by the best world producers. Supplied automated system quality is continuously being improved because of equipment operation performance record keeping in conditions of existing production facilities and new components application. Our specialists are ready to give competent recommendations on equipment selection as well as to execute works on audit assessment of production automation.
Our main implementation objects are enterprises of iron and non-ferrous metallurgy.
We carried out large-scale works on automation systems implementation at beneficiation plants Joint Venture “Erdenet”, Joint Venture “Mongolrostsvetmet” LLC, GOK “Bor-Undur” (Mongolia), copper dressing mill at “Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Complex”, State Company “Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Combinat” (Republic of Uzbekistan), “Zanzegur Copper Molybdenum Combine”, “ Agarak Copper Molybdenum Combine” (Republic of Armenia), dressing mill at “Zyryanovsky GOK” (Kazakhstan), dressing mill at “Uchalinsky Mining and Metallurgical Combine”, Sibaisky Branch of “Uchalinsky GOK” OJSC, “Bashkir Copper” LLC (Khaibullinskaya dressing mill), “Pechenganickel Mining and Metallurgical Combine”, “Uralkali” JSC, “Karabashmed” CJSC, “Vishnevegorsky GOK” OJSC, “Novoangarsky GOK” LLC (Russia), “Inguletsky GOK” OJSC (Ukraine) and a large variety of other enterprises.