Scope of Activities and Services
Closed JSC RIVS-Project was established in 2005 as a subsidiary of Joint Venture Closed JSC IVS in Scientific and production Association RIVS.
The legal component of Closed JSC RIVS-Project is based on the standards of the Civil, Land and Town-planning Codes of the Russian Federation, Federal Law ‘Investment Activity in the Russian Federation Executed in the Form of Capital Investments’. Development of the design documentation is held in compliance with the legislative and regulatory acts of the Russian Federation, decrees and resolutions of the Government of the Russian Federation as well as other state documents on design and construction, Town-Planning Code of the Russian Federation, laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, regulatory documents of the Republic of Uzbekistan, regulatory legal laws of Mongolia, norms and standards of the European Union.
All works are performed with quality guarantee and within the time established.
At all stages of the project management Closed JSC RIVS-Project presents high professionalism, originality of engineering solutions, responsibility, competence, operational efficiency and detailed knowledge in the design and engineering activity of mineral processing plants.
High level of preparation of the design personnel performing the following works with installation and engineering personnel is noted as well as professionalism of specialists in the process of management of complicated, multi-discipline and high technology projects.
Key business lines of Closed JSC RIVS-Project
CJSC RIVS-Project develops the design and estimate documentation for the whole processing plant.
Documentation development at different stages of designing process:
● investment feasibility study, preliminary feasibility study, feasibility study, technical economic estimate;
● process procedure for designing;
● design documentation;
● detailed design documentation.
All integrated design facilities are classified as extra hazardous and technically complex facilities in compliance with Article 48.1 of Town-Planning Code of the Russian Federation.
Closed JSC RIVS-Project develops design documentation and exercises functions of the general design engineer on the basis of Competency Certificate for a particular type or types of works which affect safety of capital construction facilities SRO-P-012-161-06 dated 07.12.2012 (in compliance with the approved Order of Minister of Regional Development of the Russian Federation dated 30.12.2009 No 624), issued by Self-Regulating Organization Scientific and Production Enterprise Soyuzpetrostroy-Project.Field supervision, technical support, training are executed at every stage of buildings and structures designing.
Approval of pre-project, project and detailed design documentation in management, expertize and supervision bodies.All integrated design facilities are classified as extra hazardous and technically complex facilities in compliance with Article 48.1 of the Urban Development Code of the Russian Federation.
CJSC RIVS-Project develops design documentation and exercises functions of the general design engineer on the basis of Competency Certificate for a particular type or types of works which affect safety of capital construction facilities SRO-P-012-161-08 dated 07.12.2012 (in compliance with the approved Order of Minister of Regional Development of the Russian Federation dated 30.12.2009 No 624), issued by Self-Regulating Organization SPE Soyuzpetrostroy-Project.
Engineering Support for Investment Projects under Implementation
|● technological audit of projects and productions; |
● elaboration of technological and technical design specifications;
● providing technological and technical consultations at the designing stage;
● conducting of marketing research of the market of raw materials, equipment and sales;
● calculating of new production’s demand in raw material resources and energy sources;
● providing recommendations on selection of efficient equipment’s suppliers;
● carrying out of overall summary estimate, production cost of products planned for output, production profitability, payback of investment projects;
● approval in supervisory and approving agencies;
● preparation of documentation for competitive bidding of equipment, materials, services of the design and construction companies;
● work with the capital construction management of the customer before the facility is put into operation.
AUDIT of Mineral Processing Plants
The objective of engineering and technological audit is collection, analysis and presentation to the management of the enterprise complete volume of information for reasonable selection of the most efficient methods for production modernization.
The main activities implemented within the frames of the engineering and technological audit
1. Technical part – Closed JSC RIVS-Project and technological laboratory of Joint Venture Closed JSC IVS.
● inspection of state of existing process equipment, need and possibility of its modernization;
● evaluation of automation level of process stages and units;
● evaluation of the current state of analytical and technological control (sample selection, sample delivery, analyzers, etc.)
● evaluation of the current principles of industrial process management and evaluation of its efficiency;
● studying the possibility to develop optimization management system for the engineering facility;
● results processing, evaluation of available technical reserves as well as reserves in facility management.
2. Technological part - technological laboratory of Joint Venture ClosedJSC IVS
● studying of available work experience in mineralogy and technological characteristics of current and prospective ores;
● auditing of technological processes of dressing in order to reveal bottle necks restraining increase in parameters;
● carrying out of laboratory model experiments in order to reveal negative physical-chemical factors, affecting processing including investigation of liquid phase of flotation pulp, pulp filtrates, recycling water;
● carrying out of test researches on industrial pulps and current ores;
● results processing, evaluation of available technical reserves.
3. Elaboration of measures on technical re-equipment of production – Closed JSC RIVS-Project and technological laboratory of Joint Venture Closed JSC “IVS”.
● Readiness of the processing facility for introduction of new technological concepts as well as presence of process elements which modernization will ensure considerable technical and economic effect, the engineering and technological audit of process stages carried out by JV CJSC IVS (CJSC RIVS-Project) is meant to define and reason the abovementioned factors.